Caelus API 1.15.2/1.14.4 is a small library that’s designed for proper elytra habits in flight mode and is supplied by its mod developer TheIllusiveC4, which goals to implement an honest elytra flight for its personal mods.
- All moderators must do is name the CaelusAPI.ELYTRA_FLIGHT attribute the place relevant.
- Attribute has a default worth of 0, which prohibits any flight of elytra.
- The values of the attribute, massive or equal to 1, activate the flight of elytra.
- The vanilla elytra aspect has additionally been modified to make use of this attribute, protecting its habits the identical as common.
List of mods that require the Caelus API:
Caelus API mod is a technical mod that may nonetheless name the kernel or dependent library, this mod serves for the work of one other mod and the participant shouldn’t be interested by something. If you happen to set up the primary mod, however don’t set up this dependency, the sport won’t begin.
How to Install Caelus API Mod
- Download & Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Caelus API Mod
- Copy to .minecraft\mods without extracting from the archive
- Start the game now and play!