Caelus API Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 is a key mode that allows mod developers to perform elytra flight mechanics in the form of a business attribute.
Function of Minecraft mod builders when using this API and Library mod to name CaelusAPI.ELYTRA_FLIGHT attribute if available. The default value of the attribute is 0, and it prevents elytra flight. The elytra flight will probably be activated if the value attribute is 1 or greater than 1. There may be additional changes in the sale of vanilla elytra through this feature. No changes have been made to its practices.
Here are the features you can use when pre-1.16 version:
- Convert Elytra: Straight so you can convert elytra using keybinding (default V). You can use it whether you are using an elytra plane or not. The elytra flight will not be activated whenever you turn it off. However, if it is turned on, you should use it more often.
- Launch Elytra: You can unlock the elytra flight without using the jump. This feature is used for key combination. However you can use this whether you are on air or on the ground.
- Easy Departure: If you have to fully set the Set off Elytra keybinding from the ground up, you can set fireworks by holding the key after the elytra is opened. In different phrases, simply keep one key slightly lower than using the three steps of the departure trip, as well as jumping, jumping, and fully performing explosives.
Caelus API for Fabric / Forge, so you will need to have it Minecraft / Forge fabric installed for operation.
Installation of Caelus API Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the file Forge API
- Download and install Colytra + Elytra is curious
- Download Caelus API Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install Mod menu
Caelus API Download Links Mod
Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Post Caelus API Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 (TheIllusiveC4 Mod Library) appeared first HDPackMod.