Build Assistant Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 offers brand new sticks in the world of Minecraft. These rods may be used to speed up construction, fill canals and valleys, as well as new islands, or to clear mountains or hills.
The wand only works on standard blocks. Eligible blocks with a variety of features can be seen as a sudden trade value. For example, flowers will only trade a simple vanilla flower like roses or dandelions.
Features of BuildHelper Mod:
- Sand inside the Water Stick
- Universal Fill Wand
- Exchange Wand
- Dirt Fill the Wand
- Cobble Fill Wand
- Stone Fill Wand
- Cube Digger Wand
- Air Wand
- Gap Filler Wand
- A Water Full of Water
- Remove the Water Stick
- Participant may be limited to a building block of wands to fill about 1000 blocks in route x and z and 300 blocks in y y instructions. Once these limitations are completed, the wand may be replaced.
- Wands should not be in a position to remove or replace the bedrock
How to use
- Add an island: Create a pillar from bottom to bottom somewhere in the middle of the ocean. Click on any blocks in the Substructure Ocean, click on the blocks above and immediately fill in the x, y, and z links between the two different blocks. Apply bare stone to the bottom and dirt of the top three layers
- Fill in the gaps: If a participant wishes for a place on the plains for development activities, use the impregnated dirty blocks and fill the valleys until they are full.
- Remove mountains and hills: From the highest level to the level you wish to create, create side-by-side shelves using a digging rod, and remove the mound.
- Build a house: Create a pillar within the desired top. Then click at the very top of this column and the back block to create a wall. Apply the same problems to 4 partitions, then with a very high wall, remove certain blocks to create door and home windows. Add two more blocks with the level of flooring you want within the face-to-face angle to one another and fill the ground with one click after another.
Build Assistant Mod 1.18.2 / 1.17.1 it needs Minecraft Forge easy running. This shader is rated as one of the most useful shader in it Minecraft. Use this and create something different Minecraft the earth.
Installation of BuildHelper Mod
- Download and install the file Forge API
- Download BuildHelper Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
BuildHelper Mod Download Links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2