Bottled Dye Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 offers in-game a package of the latest Bottled Dye graphics, which can help gamers differentiate between them rather than guessing who they are. Admittedly, these are just a few tweaks, which will prove helpful to many who need higher readability in deciding which dye to use. With such readings, players can now no longer speculate and are often assured that they are selective in all types of Dye.
Bottle Dye Packaging Guide / Packaging Package
- Make sure you have it Prepare installed and working properly.
- Download the app package and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Service Packages” section, select “Service Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open when you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to go to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The structure will apply to all maintenance.
Bottle Dye Package Download Links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1