Bevelled Bones Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 focuses on redesigning the Minecraft promo-art model using textures from Bare Bones in addition to bevelled blocks from the Bevel Pack. This package is designed to look like an advertising work art, often seen in the middle of a launch, with a soft and minimalist look. Specifically, all the blocks in your own world will sometimes look flat, with simple frames. Basically, this package is an excellent visual enhancement for your Minecraft technology.
Bevelled Bones / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Prepare installed and working properly.
- Download the app package and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Service Packages” section, select “Service Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open when you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to go to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The structure will apply to all maintenance.
Bevelled Bones Resource Pack Download Links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1