Bevel Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 focuses on making the blocks smoother and more beautiful by drawing gentle edges on unconnected blocks and leaving them connected. This plugin allows you to have fun in creating new blocks that may not be brighter with different enhancements but would be more realistic and good to use. With this fun and satisfying unique position, players can become a master of the beautiful Minecraft adventures.
Bevel Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Prepare installed and working properly.
- Download the app package and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Service Packages” section, select “Service Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open when you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to go to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The structure will apply to all maintenance.
Bevel Resource Pack Download Links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1