BackTools Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1 introduces in the game a brand new activity, which allows players to reposition their weapons and weapons and show you clearly as good. Although in theory, the idea of getting a weapon and not completely different than having it in your stock, is ready to pull at any moment. However, for people who enjoy having a deep feeling when traveling through Minecraft, the feeling that you feel very successful is due to having a ton of weapons and your enemies can see them clearly. This may be interesting, especially for many of the great medieval adherents, since a warrior often puts his swords behind his back to hold the battle.
Features of BackTools Mod:
- Players can now place tools and weapons on their backs.
Installation of BackTools Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install Cloth Config API
- Download BackTools Mod (Selected versions below)
- Enter the downloaded mode in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install Mod menu
BackTools Mod Download Links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1