Anemoia Texture for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 that represents the intense shadow of the sun and shines on the earth, making ambiance almost a mystery. In contrast to the traditional method of making objects, Anemoia stands out with its delightful details with a mixture of a number of shadow palettes and a creative fashion novel. These modes can be a wonderful space party with lots of fun things for gamers.
Anemoia Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Prepare installed and working properly.
- Download the app package and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Service Packages” section, select “Service Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open when you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to go to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The structure will apply to all maintenance.
Anemoia Resource Pack Download Links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5